HOW TO BUY ONE?
- Determine your budget. Decide how much you can afford to spend on a hovercraft, and make sure that it is something that you want to buy. Decide how big hovercraft you realy need, remember that biger craft needs more space becouse of inertia. Be sure that this purchase will fulfill a need for you, whether personal or commercial.
- Compare models and their specifications, as well as their prices. Weight the benefits of lower price with those of getting more and better options.
- Decide how far you want to travel to pick up your hovercraft, or how much you are willing to pay in shipping costs to have it brought to you. This alone will help you buy a hovercraft without much difficulty. Decide if you want to lease it or pay by casch.
- Purchase your hovercraft, being sure to observe not only payment requirements of the seller, but also any import taxes and fees that may apply, depending on where you buy your hovercraft.
- Be shure that you will have some time for training. Arrange for transportation to its final storage point, and enjoy the benefits of travelling above the weeds and other obstacles that prevent ordinary boats from exploring given sections of available waterways.